[Kde-hardware-devel] Schedule for Akademy2010

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:23:30 CEST 2010

Em Terça-feira 06 Julho 2010, Alex Fiestas escreveu:
> On 07/06/2010 02:25 PM, Lamarque Vieira Souza wrote:
> > 	Hi,
> >
> > 	I am going to try the Qt certification test tomorrow morning so I will
> >
> > not attend the bof in the morning. I am going to attend it in the
> > afternoon.
>
> Maybe you can change it, I asked to do it at 13:00 instead of 14:00 and
> there were no problems.

	I have talked to the pearson vue guy and he told me all appointment slots
are occupied but he will try to find a "gap" in the appointments for me (since
some people finish the test soon) so I could do the test. In resume I am
attending the solid bof and right after it I need to go talk to him again to
know if I has found a time slot for me.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm