[Kde-hardware-devel] Wifi interface

Stefan Winter swinter at kde.org
Fri Sep 22 19:10:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Good project, reminds me of Mobile IP a bit, and I see your motivation for
> a connectivity check on AP switch.  I've made a TODO to investigate adding
> this to NetworkManager.  Look forward to meeting you again at akademy :).

thanks for the heads-up :-) Yeah, looking forward to seeing you as well. But
this year, we should skip swimming in the sea. Could be rather cold :-(

Some others from hw-devel also asked if I'm gonna be there, so today I can
really give a definitive yes; and I should be fairly easy to spot, I
yesterday added a huge "eduroam Luxembourg" (logo see www.eduroam.lu) sticker
to the cover of my laptop :-)

Stefan

--
This mail is guaranteed to be virus free because it was sent from a computer
running Linux.

--
The K Desktop Environment
- Stefan Winter -