[kde-guidelines] Making KWallet More Visually Secure

Jacky Alcine jackyalcine at gmail.com
Mon May 25 17:31:37 UTC 2015

Recently, I had a conversation[1] about someone using Plasma frameworks who
felt that KWallet didn't provide that ensuring of an user experience to
actually ensure that the user's not just randomly entering passwords into a
dialog and actually confirming that they're unlocking a keychain and sending
that privileged information to a client application.

I'm curious on your takes and how this can be looked into in future versions
of KWallet (and potentially other applications in KDE).

[1]: https://twitter.com/mcclure111/status/602884789637545984
--
Jacky Alcine
https://jacky.wtf/about