Please exclude Okteta from any automated bug "clean up"

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Jan 19 18:03:07 GMT 2023

Hi,

thanks for your well meant efforts. But...

As maintainer of Okteta I would have appreciated it to be consulted before
getting any bug reports stored on bugs.kde.org automatically closed.

Even more as I put quite some effort into keeping a low number of unhandled
bug reports and keep only those around which yet have to get their moment of
attention once their is a good occasion.

So please remove Okteta from the list of projects you cover.

And I urge to consider an opt-in by maintainers of any projects you want to
cover. Seeing people messing into things on cares about without any talk
before hurts my community feelings.

Cheers
Friedrich