Please exclude Krita from gardening efforts

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 5 15:20:34 GMT 2023

Hi,

We have a pretty well-defined workflow and a really complex application with a very tech-illiterate userbase. We've also got a really active team, and we're as on top of things as is possible. While I appreciate that the work the gardening team does is really useful for more typical KDE projects or projects that are basically unmaintained, I'm afraid that efforts to clean up our bugzilla reports or our merge requests just make more work for me.

I'm really sorry for bringing this message, but please, until we ask for help, ignore Krita?

Thanks,

Halla Rempt
Krita Maintainer