Introduction

Andy B anditosan1000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:03:06 BST 2022

Absolutely! Let’s do it!

On September 1, 2022 at 8:53:16 AM, Nate Graham (nate at kde.org) wrote:

Hi Andy,

Sounds great. We can use more project management especially for Plasma
which is a huge project. There is so much stale work that needs
following up on, and people who need pinging to fix the regressions
they've caused recently.

Being able to test merge requests is super helpful though, so if this is
a problem for you, we'll need to fix that. Perhaps at Akademy, we can
have a sit-down and work on it together.

Nate