Hello from Tom

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed May 25 22:26:42 BST 2022

Hello Tom!

You're welcome to get involved, just start paying attention to merge
requests on https://invent.kde.org and bug reports on
https://bugs.kde.org, and comment when you have something to say that
could help drive them forward. Given your background, I wonder if
sysadmin work might also be of interest to you.

Nate