Can I help make this a thing again?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 22:30:17 BST 2020

El dissabte, 25 de juliol de 2020, a les 23:18:27 CEST, Nate Graham va escriure:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I just found out that this is a thing that exists, or at least used to
> exist (seems like it's been rather dormant for the last few years).
> Reading through https://community.kde.org/Gardening, it's pretty much a
> perfect description of what I find myself doing these days, so I'd like
> to propose revitalizing this effort and becoming a member of the team.
>
> Would anyone mind if I polish up that wiki page, link to it elsewhere,
> tell other new-ish people who might not be familiar with this initiative
> about it, etc?
>
> Basically, make it a thing again?

Well, your timing is perfect, as original instigator of the idea, i was about to suggest to close the mailing list since that last post here was in 2017.

But if you want to give it new life, sure, let's try to clean up our garden again :)

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: You should really subscribe if you want to make it a thing again ;)