D5383: Add appdata file for KGoldrunner in frameworks branch

Burkhard Lück noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 10 15:34:42 UTC 2017

lueck added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5383#101119, @ltoscano wrote:

  > General comment for this and the other reviews: shouldn't we commit them to the current master for now? We are not sure about how many frameworks branches will be merged into master in time for 17.08.

  Sure, but then we should also use reverse dns naming scheme for the deskop files in master to avoid changing the <id> entry in *.appdata.xml files later.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ltoscano wrote in org.kde.kgoldrunner.appdata.xml:4
> isn't it usually CC0?

please read https://phabricator.kde.org/D5052 "Show Older Changes"
quoting Matthias Klumpp:
"Ideally use FSFAP here, unless the project already uses CC0 somewhere, since CC0 requires you to include the license text with the sources, while FSFAP doesn't.
 See https://spdx.org/licenses/FSFAP.html for the tiny license."

REPOSITORY
  R396 KGoldrunner

REVISION DETAIL