[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Fri Sep 21 14:09:39 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 21. September 2012, 14:39:07 schrieb Christian Krippendorf:
> What about branches in svn under work? As i got a branch
> "branches/work/krippendorf" where can i find it in git?

you merged all of that branch to trunk with r1271031.
If you merge a branch in git, it ceases to exist - because
it has no head anymore. This is difficult for me to explain to svn people
because I never did any branching or merging with svn.

If you look at git history (I recommend gitk --all), you can
see where you started that branch and where you merged it.

so everything should be there.

http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kmahjongg.git&a=search&st=committer&s=Krippendorf

now you have 3 final questions for free  ;)

--
Wolfgang