[Kde-games-devel] Re: getting involved with the kdegames

Tue Nov 9 21:47:02 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 9. November 2010, 12:45:28 schrieb Antonis Tsiapaliokas:
> I have send two patches about the kmahjongg, so now there are no other bugs
> except the wishes... And because of the soft feature freeze we cannot add
> new features... So we have to wait until the next cycle of the kde .... :(
> So i am asking with which other way i contribute to the kdegames... For
> example is there any game, which has simple bugs but his maintainer
> doesn't have any time to maintain it.... Or something like that... I hope
> you understand what i mean. :)

I could certainly use another hand with Kolf debugging. In particular, I have
already changed to another physics engine, and am just now refactoring the
editor code. The latter part, already a patch of +1531/-1592 lines, has not
yet been commited because I'm not done with it, and don't want to leave the
game in a semi-refactored state if I cannot finish everything for the feature
freeze. But the freeze is on Thursday. After this date, we'll know what Kolf
will look like in 4.6, and it will certainly need a lot of testing for
regressions.

Greetings
Stefan