[Kde-games-devel] kblocks new version...

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Thu Jan 21 16:58:14 CET 2010

> I will be the active maintainer for the bug and so on...
> How to move it for KDE4.5?

You just have to move the changes to trunk/kdegames, in the existing
KBlocks directory. In theory you could do this now, as 4.4 has already
branched. In this case I do not think it has to be in KDE review, as I
am taking your changes as a big patch over the original design.

But... I am not sure if translations are being picked from trunk or
the brunch, I believe the switch has not been made yet. To be on the
safe side, let us wait until someone from l10n (Burkhard?) confirms
that it is safe to do this big commit, or just wait a couple of weeks
more for the 4.4 launch, ok?

As for bugs.kde.org, who has karma on bugzilla to switch the
maintainer of kblocks to Dapeng? Do you have an account there already?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini