[Kde-games-devel] Committing not-for-distribution files

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 26 07:14:32 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I have just been re-connecting the sounds in KGoldrunner and have come
across some sound-files in AIF format (Amiga/Apple Interchange Format).

These are as they came from the composer's pen (he works on an Apple)
and they would be needed again if the sounds had to be edited, but should
NOT go into a distro.  I would like to commit them to trunk, for safe-keeping,
but how do I avoid making them distributable?

All the best, Ian W.