[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 23 21:02:18 CEST 2009

I am wondering, are we going to keep the Egyptian theme for a release or
two, or are we feeling ambitious enough to do a new theme every release?
If the former, for 4.4 I'd love to see Egyptian art for several of the
games missing it, especially mahjongg (tiles with hieroglyphs :-) ), but
also knetwalk (canals?), ksame, and maybe kjumpingcube and kreversi.

Any future artwork plans?

--
Matthew
XFS is not something I look into the innards of, as I don't have enough