[Kde-games-devel] kshisen theme for 4.3

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Tue Feb 3 11:35:37 CET 2009

On Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> By the way, I like the default tiles too, but what about the missing dragon?
> I think the 'empty" tile should really look something like this:

the chinese name for this tile means "white tile". It often
has some blue border but not necessarily. A really white tile
looks identical to the replacement tiles without face, so it is
possible to exchange the white tiles with replacement tiles from time
to time such that the replacement tiles also look used. Otherwise if
a tile is replaced by a replacement tile, it can too easily be recognised
because it is shiny new.

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mah_jongg#Honor

--
Wolfgang