[Kde-games-devel] kdegames maintainer list update

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Fri Dec 5 21:15:39 CET 2008

So what are the future plans for KSame? I just had a short look at it in SVN
and it doesn't look like a big job to maintain it, it seems to just need a
little visual refresh. Though I'm not the right person for the latter, I could
offer a helping hand for the former.

--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com