[Kde-games-devel] kdegames i18n issues + some nitpicks

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 11 00:57:46 CEST 2007

Hi, (again :) )

> bovo:
> [...]
> The theme names "Scribble" "Spacy" "Gomoku" "High Contrast" are
> untranslatable, because the i18n toolchain does not find the files.
> (in l10n-kde4/scripts/findfiles:find $dir [snip] -o -name \*.themerc)
> fix: rename all files from bovo/themes/*/themerc to
> bovo/themes/*/foo.themerc

... or make scripty aware of those ;)
(One simple line more for it, should do the job.)

> Some nitpicks:

> kbattleship:
> "Connect to game" (wrong capitalization)
> Settings->"Change nickname..." "Play sounds" wrong capitalization
> Title "Network parameters" (wrong capitalization)

Paolo fixed these, beating me :P

> kblackbox:
> wrong capitalization in "Start tutorial" and  "New sandbox game"?

Fixed.

> katomic:
> Wrong capitalization in tooltips? (Previous Level, Next Level)
> kbackgammon:
> Wrong capitalization in tooltips? (End Turn, Double Cube)
> kgoldrunner:
> wrong capitalization of tooltips for toolbar buttons?
> kjumpingcube:
> wrong capitalization of tooltip "Stop Thinking" for toolbar button?
> klines:
> wrong capitalization of tooltip "End Turn" for toolbar button?
> konquest:
> wrong capitalization of tooltips "Measure Distance" "Show Standings" "Fleet
> Overview" for toolbar buttons?
> kreversi:
> Wrong capitalization in tooltips "Show Last Move" + "Show Legal Moves"?
> kspaceduel:
> Wrong capitalization in tooltip "New Round"?

Hm, I checked just few of these, but it seems that QAction uses the text as
tooltip, so the only real solution is to add the tooltip as different string.

> ksudoku:
> Wrong capitalization in tooltip "Check" ?
> ktuberling:
> Wrong capitalization in tooltips "Print" "Undo" "Redo"?

Wrong capitalization in a single word? :-S

--
Pino Toscano