[Kde-games-devel] what to do about Bovo?

Aron Boström aron.bostrom at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:15:17 CEST 2007

I just got employed as a fulltime c++ programmer and my development
laptop still is away for repair (arrrgh!), so I think the wisest would
be to delay bovo for 4.1. Even if I get back my computer, I don't
think I will have the time to finish everything in time for the
freeze.

But, in case someone finds and fixes these crashes, I will try my best
to make it ready for 4.0.

Aron