[Kde-games-devel] Hello!

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:44:56 CEST 2007

Hi guys!

Well, here I am - back from my business trip, full of joy and love :). It was
a beautiful trip, I was in 4 seas, seen a lot of beauty - that can be hardly
expressed with words! It was a wonderful trip I'm very glad of!

As I can see a lot has happened :). In KDE in general and in kdegames area
too.
Unfortunately for some reason my KMail after receiving more than 2000 of
emails decided to expire even _unread_ ones, although I have this flag
("Expire unread mails every ...") unset for each folder :-).
So now I have to dig in the archives I think :).
Or read all Commit-Digests since I left (that's what I plan to do anyways).

I saw a great discussions happening here about themeing, kmines svg and
release coordinating, but didn't follow them closely yet (although I do
support Johann as a release coordinator ;)).

So now I'm svn upping all of my checked out modules, and it'll take some time
I guess :).

Btw, how are my "pets" going? :-) KReversi, KAtomic, KLines I mean :).

And hello for all of you who joined our team while I was away! Happy
coding! :-)

Cheers,
Dmitry.