[Kde-games-devel] KsirK: call for help

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 31 08:21:09 CEST 2007

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:49 am, Kleag wrote:
> Since I rebuilt KDE4 from scratch after the switch to Qt 4.3 (with
> kdesvn-build), I have a crash in ksirk: at the moment it displays the
> player setup dialog, it crashes. This is inside the Qt event loop and I
> cannot find what is the cause.

Maybe your problem has something to do with this, which appeared
on the kde-devel list:

"Just a reminder that the final chance for big changes [1] begins where you
live at midnight tonight (so already underway in some places as I type this).

We'll continue breaking everything in sight until midnight on Monday,
or until we drop from exhaustion.

[1]
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Roadmap#Milestone:_Subsystem_Freeze"

I could not get even qt-copy to compile yesterday (unmatched braces in one
procedure, no less), so I am lying low till Tuesday (or Monday in Europe).

All the best, Ian W.