[Kde-games-devel] KGameSvgDocument

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 21:38:43 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 00:43:22 Kleag wrote:
> Finaly, there is a constness problem with your
> elementByUniqueAttributeValue method: it cannot be const as it calls
> setCurrentNode. So, all methods using it cannot be const too.

Yes, I found this out during experimentation very late last night.  Thanks to
you, and a nice const explainer I managed to google, I now understand better.

Putting const after the function paramter list tells the compiler that the
function isn't allowed to change any member variables, which includes calling
other methods that would change any member variable.

Thanks!

Mark A. Taff