[Kde-games-devel] KGameSvgDocument

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 20:37:17 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 01:36:05 Alexander Sopicki wrote:
> > KGameSvgDocument m_svgDOM;

I already had that declared in the header, so I just deleted the
m_SvgDom = KGameSvgDocument();
line, and it worked!  I was so caught up debugging KGameSvgDocument.cpp|h,
that I never bothered to even *look* for the error in TSvgDigits!

Thanks to you and Burkhard for finding my error for me.

I also had to remove the constness from elementByUniqueAttributeValue.  Thanks
to Kleag for that one!

I will clean up some dead comments and debug lines, then I think I will be
ready to commit.  Thanks to all!

Regards,

Mark A. Taff