[Kde-games-devel] KGameSvgDocument

Burkhard Lehner burkhard.lehner at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:22:13 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I haven't had a look into the code, but maybe I can help here, too:

2007/3/27, Alexander Sopicki <nangkar at gmx.info>:

> Hi, Mark!
>
> I am not an expert of C++ but I think the problem is the following
> assignment in tsvgdigits.cpp:
>
> m_svgDOM = KGameSvgDocument();

This looks somewhat strange to me. A temporary object of KGameSvgDocument is
created (using the default constructor), then assigned to m_svgDOM variable,
and is thrown away afterwards (since it is only a temporary object).

Wouldn't the following also work? (Haven't seen the code, so I don't know
anything about the context.)

KGameSvgDocument m_svgDOM;

Keep in mind NOT to use empty parenthesis behind m_svgDOM, because the
compiler will misunderstand that! (That's an inconsistency in C++.)

Burkhard