[Kde-games-devel] KSirtet & libksirtet updates for KDE4.0

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Tue Mar 27 10:18:01 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

KSirtet and all other games depending on libksirtet like KFoulEggs and
Klickety are not in a good shape for KDE 4. :(
(But Klickety seems at least to work. It's slow on my computer, but it's
working... KSirtet and KFoulEggs are not working...)

I don't know if we have a chance to "save" them, but I'd like at least to
try. :)
I tried "to dive in the code" yesterday and could allready fix on my local
copy the "resizing problem" so that it's possible to resize (and maximise)
the window directly (i.e. without using the menu "View"). We are in 2007, so
I think this is quite an important feature... :) I saw that KMines for KDE4
also fixed it.

I'd like to commit my changes, but before that, I'd like to know if it's OK if
I'm working on KSirtet and libksirtet or if someone is allready working on
it... And if there are anything to consider before doing anything.

Primary Goals:
 - having working games.
 - improved used interface where needed.

If these goals can be reached, then we could:
 - create an APIDOX (at least for libksirtet)
 - try to offer better look and feel (Oxygenation)

Any comments?

--
Nicolas