[Kde-games-devel] Constraining window size by widget size

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Mar 25 12:00:17 CEST 2007

Hello,

In KsirK, I want to constraint the maximum size of the window by the size of
its contained QGraphicsView (knowing that there is also status and tool bars
and the chat/info widget that need some place). So, if the user tries to
resize the window in either direction thus obtaining too much space around
the main widget, it would be blocked.

But I cannot find how to handle this kind of thing with th Qt API.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer