[Kde-games-devel] KsirK impoprted to Playground

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Mar 23 00:52:32 CET 2007

Le jeudi 22 mars 2007, Kleag a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm very happy to announce that I have finally imported KsirK to
> trunk/playground/ksirk. It has still some problems (see below) but it is
> usable and could be improved with your help.
> Here are some known problems:
> - the chat dialog list is not well painted;
this one is done.

> - the size of the window should be limited by the size of the map;
> - network mode does not work;
> - buttons will have to be reworked;
> - there is also maybe CPU usage problems with the new animation system
> (should be tested on slower machines).

I also corrected most of the problems reported by the EBN. I will have to
check again tomorrow.

I forgot another problem:
- the layout of dialogs is... well, horrible.

Bye!

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer