[Kde-games-devel] Untranslatable menuitem in kbackgammon

Daren kdegames at spamguard.allmail.net
Sun Mar 4 23:30:43 CET 2007

Strange, it doesn't show up here either. It used to. I haven't played
the KDE 3 version in several months so don't know when it disappeared.
I'm running 3.5.6.

Do you see the command line in the KDE 4 version? It should be there.
(It is for me but I haven't built kdelibs in a while).

One thing it is used for is when gnubg wants to double, you have to type
your response. A button would be better. There are also fibs commands
missing from the menu, but I don't know if you can type them.

  --  Daren.