Bug Report

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Apr 27 13:23:19 BST 2019

On Friday, 26 April 2019 18:38:50 CEST Andrius D. Ilgunas wrote:
> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to kde at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
> "/usr/ports/devel/cmake/work/cmake-3.14.1/config.log" including the output
> of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
> provide
> an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a
> /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).

Hi Andrius,

You're hitting a problem while building cmake (which is why you get referred
to the maintainers of the CMake port). Looking at your log, all I see is

--- cmGeneratorTarget.o ---
c++: error: unable to execute command: Killed
c++: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see
invocation)
FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 335540) (based on LLVM
6.0.1)
Target: x86_64-unknown-freebsd12.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
c++: note: diagnostic msg: PLEASE submit a bug report to https://
bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source,
and associated run script.

Basically, you're seeing a compiler crash "for some reason". I'm inclined to
guess "because out of memory", but mostly I would suggest: build the cmake
port by iteself. Then go back to building samba48 as you were originally. If
the problem persists, then it's worth reporting again.

[ade]