Missing CONFLICTS between x11/kde-runtime-kde4 and sysutils/plasma5-kde-cli-tools

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Sat May 26 08:14:36 UTC 2018

Hi Stefan

Thanks for the list :)
we will fix that shortly

Most of the conflicts handling in the kde ports is done by dumb magic
(for example a "CATEGORY=kde-applications" port "foo" will conflict with
"foo-kde4" if it's "kde:5" based and with "foo" if its "kde:4" -- thats why
"akonadi" already properly conflicts with "akonadi-kde4" but not the
other way around -- theoretically at least, if there wasn't an error :P).

mfg Tobias