math/eigen3 recent update

Fernando ApesteguĂ­a fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:32:32 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm the porter and maintainer of graphics/code-eli and cad/openvsp,
both depending on math/eigen3. After the last update to math/eigen3
both ports fail to compile:

http://package19.nyi.freebsd.org/data/103i386-default-build-as-user/444250/logs/code-eli-0.3.6_3.log

The ports compile fine in 11.x but started to fail in 10.x. According
to the log there's some combination of __CUDACC__ definitions that
make the EIGEN_DEVICE_FUNC "symbol" to be unavailable.

I tried using gcc-c++11-lib in the Makefile. It tries to compile the
port with g++5 but fails again.

I temporarily fixed cad/openvsp by using the code-eli tarball included
in the distribution bundle.

Can you help me out here?

Thanks in advance.