Digikam update

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jun 22 21:13:34 UTC 2017

On Thursday 22 June 2017 21:47:01 Schaich Alonso wrote:
> and updated digikam, though the guidelines posted on our github project
> page ask me not to make a pull request and commit to SVN instead, which
> has been down for months now. Is the guideline outdated, or do we have
> a new SVN repository?

I .. don't see that anywhere? Where are you looking?

If anything, "SVN" here means the official ports tree, for FreeBSD. The Area51
SVN ports tree, with merge-scripts and the whole shebang, is no more (although
the machine has come back up, we've basically nuked the repo).

So go ahead, do a pull request, that's the easiest way to work together on
this ports tree (short of just committing to freebsd-ports-kde directly).
Swills does it all the time.

[ade]