KDE 20th birthday (in .nl)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 14:16:41 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

It's KDE's 20th birthday coming up, friday october 14th. We could combine that
with the long-standing plan for (DBD)2 and have some kind of a piss-up / hack-
up. (DBD)2 = DBDDBD, the Dutch BSD Desktop Developers Beer Day, intended to
bring together the BSD Desktop folks in the Netherlands (there's at least,
like, 3 of us) possibly plus some other KDE / GNOME folk from around here.

Is there interest in such a thing? We could aim for somewhere central in a
bar, or a BBQ in my back yard (which isn't central, but can be reached in <2
hours from just about everywhere).

[ade]