[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:45:50 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12783 by tcberner:

Update Qt to 5.6.1-1.

That -1 is a bit annoying, as it isn't carried in the folder names inside the
tarballs. So we had to modify the way WRKSRC, DISTNAME, ... is set to handle
that issue.

While doing that also handle WRKSRC more correctly when QT_DIST contains
more than one value (see devel/qt5-qdoc).

As 9.3 does not support :tw and :[1] this was done using a for-loop and empty().
Rather ugly, but I couldn't find a better way from glancing at the manpage...

Thanks to Ralf for providing numerous alternative solutions to the -1 problem.

 M  +23 -3     Mk/bsd.qt.mk
 M  +1 -2      devel/qt5-qdoc/Makefile
 M  +49 -49    devel/qt5/distinfo
 M  +3 -0      misc/qt5-doc/Makefile
 M  +3 -3      misc/qt5-doc/distinfo
 M  +4 -1      misc/qt5-examples/Makefile