[kde-freebsd] Patch for rasqal

Tijl Coosemans tijl at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 25 08:59:50 UTC 2014

On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:05:59 +0000 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:05:14 +0200 Tijl Coosemans wrote:
>> Can somebody approve the attached patch.  It converts USE_GNOME=lthack
>> to USES=libtool in textproc/rasqal.  USE_GNOME=lthack is going away.
>>
>> Redports: https://redports.org/buildarchive/20140424120700-26043/
>
> Approved. You can also remove la file as well, if it is not required.
> KDE ports definitely don't need it.

I checked the ports below and it looks like redland is the only one
that installs .la files that refer to librasqal.la.  So if USES=libtool
is added to redland (patch attached) librasqal.la can be removed too.

% grep rasqal INDEX-11 | grep -v kdelibs | grep -v libreoffice | awk -F\| '{print $2}'
/usr/ports/audio/slv2
/usr/ports/databases/akonadi
/usr/ports/editors/morla
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4