[kde-freebsd] something is wrong

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:41:02 UTC 2013

Hi!

I am running KDE 4.11.2 on FreeBSD 10.0-BETA2 (amd64) and it works anywhere because I didn't finished installation yet. It missed:
Install x11/kde4
        Install devel/kdesdk4
        Install devel/kdesdk4-poxml
        Install devel/kdesdk4-umbrello
        Install net/kdenetwork4
        Install net/krdc
        Install net-im/telepathy-qt4
        Install net/krfb

But I have problem with some settings:
In KMail-Appearance-Message Tags it shows:
"The Nepomuk semantic search servise is not available. We cannot configure tags. You can enable it in "System Settings"
But in "System Setings" I have "check"
Enable Nepomuk Semantic Desktop
Desktop search service are active

Enable Nepomuk File Indexer
File indexing service not running.   Suspend
Enable mail Indexer
Email indexing service is suspended   Suspend

If I click on Suspend than shows Suspend and in front of Suspend is like a "pause button". If I click again od Suspend button in File indexer than button doesn't change but on email indexer change to Resume and in front is a little like 'play button".
As I remember from earlier version of KDE I had on the panel Desktop Search icon but now I don't have.
"top" shows me:

 akonadiserver
mysqld
akonadi_archivemail
akonadi_mailfilter
akonadi_maildispatc
akonadi_pop3_resour
akonadi_nepomuk_fee
akonadi_newmailnoti

As I remember on earlier versions there were also virtuoso.
Did I missed something or IO didn't install something?
Please help.

Thank you.

--
Mitja