[kde-freebsd] QT Mobility?

Oliver Heesakkers kdefreebsd at heesakkers.info
Wed Apr 10 18:43:50 UTC 2013

Op ma 08 apr 2013 21:52:38 schreef David Naylor:
> Hi Kris, Oliver
>
> On Thursday, 4 April 2013 20:58:32 Oliver Heesakkers wrote:
> > Op do 04 apr 2013 08:00:08 schreef Kris Moore:
> > > We have a developer who is asking about Qt Mobility support on FreeBSD.
> > > Is anybody interested in trying to make a port out of this?
> >
> > I have built qt-mobility (1.2.0) in the past, as a dependency of MoNav.
> > According to my notes this was a pretty painless experience.
> >
> > Unfortunately, as the MoNav project now seems dormant, I don't have a real
> > use for it these days, which makes me less interested in maintaining a
> > port.
> >
> > So yes, I'll happily (help to) make one, but someone else should maintain
> > it.
>
> I'm willing to create and maintain a qtmobility port however I do not have
> time for it this week.
>
> Oliver, if you have the time you are welcome to create the port (which I can
> commit for you), just put me as maintainer (dbn at FreeBSD.org).  I can help
> you starting next week sometime.
>
> Regards
>
> David

I did have a little look this past weekend, but qt doesn't appear to offer
readily available downloads for qt-mobility anymore and a fork has popped up
on gitorious. Qt5 appears to include the mobility stuff in the base
distribution, but I assume the request is for the qt4 version.

Do we want the gitorious version?
If not, where to get the 1.2.2 source code (I only have a copy of the 1.2.0
version).

--
	Oliver