[kde-freebsd] app launcher menu

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Tue Mar 27 19:16:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, March 27, 2012 09:58, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:23:34 -0300, JoaoBR wrote:

>>> Good sign. Try to restart plasma, disable/enable composition, change
>>> panel theme.
>>>

>> I did this in any thinkable combination ...
>>
> You can wipe out plasma settings by removing
> ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma*rc  files (logout from kde session at first).
>

>> but what you are saying is, it should be natching the desktop theme
>> look? The only appearance I can change are the colors ...
>>

>> I have no panel theme settings anywhere, I have panel background as
>> part of desktop theme details
> yes, that's what I've meant.

in fact I put away the entire .kde4 directory already, no matter what I do
the kickoff panel stays there as flat thing with corny corners ...

even changing the theme kickoff sub theme does not change a thing

transparency settings from desktop effects sub item transparency is accepted

all other plasma applets apparently are coming up fine with rounded
corners and background accordingly to the chosen theme

--

João Martins (JoaoBR)

Infomatik Development Team
http://wipserver.matik.com.br