[kde-freebsd] Curious about 4.9

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at freebsd.org
Fri Aug 31 19:18:37 UTC 2012

On Friday, August 31, 2012 03:06:14 PM Dwayne MacKinnon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is not a complaint, I'm just curious. How's KDE SC 4.9 shaping up? Are
> we thinking of waiting for 4.9.1, as it should be out in a week or so?

KDE 4.9.0 has been ready for consumption in branches/kde-4.9 in area51 for
quite some time, but portmgr@ seems a bit slow with exp-runs lately (I planned
on getting CMake 2.8.9 committed before KDE, but am still waiting for its exp-
run).

Packagers have been given access to experimental 4.9.1 tarballs today, so I
now guess it make sense to try to merge 4.9.1 to the ports tree once we manage
to get it through an exp-run.