[kde-freebsd] Kate file reloads

David Southwell admin at vizion2000.net
Sat Nov 19 15:45:43 UTC 2011

This is a minor but irritating issue for me.

I have a number of files constantly opened in kate.                        I
do not want to be advised when the file is changed by some other process. When
I do I use F5 to reload the file. I want it to simply reload the file but
instead of an immediate reload there is a dialogue offering the options of
overwrite, reload, ignore one of which I may select.

Can anyone tell me how I can initiate a reload with just a single key press
instead of multiple actions?

Thanks in advance

david