[kde-freebsd] kmail weirdness

david at usermode.org david at usermode.org
Sat Mar 5 03:15:12 CET 2011

 I just started getting this problem in the past week. When I delete a
 message I will get a popup warning me that a *search* of all messages in
 my Trash folder has to be performed. If I hit either search or cancel
 KMail then proceeds to attempt to download all messages in my Trash
 folder. Emptying trash does not seem to fix this, as it is still
 downloading messages. I can find nothing in the settings that would
 cause this. I've resorted to using webmail for now.

 Has anyone else seen this? Any known fixes? Or just keep using kmail
 until next version makes it into ports?

 --
 David