[kde-freebsd] Re: Call for test: KDE PIM 4.6.0

Hannes h2+lists2011 at fsfe.org
Sun Jun 19 16:55:44 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

another update on my experience:
1) Since the conversion of my local mail folder didn't work, I set it up
manually with akonadi-control-interface (just add KMAIl-maildir-
ressource and give ~/.kde4/share/apps/kmail/mail as path). That worked.
2) I removed the old IMAP, for which I added a new one. However the
duplicate (non-working) IMAP entry remains. There is no akonadi-setup
for this (i.e. I don't see it in the settings), its just there in the
list.
3) Opening settings still takes long.

Other than that experience is ok. Thank god, the interface is not
blocking anymore now. However it still could be faster on laoding Mail,
I think.

Regards,
Hannes