[kde-freebsd] possible regression with dragging

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 1 14:39:26 CEST 2011

This is something that used to work with previous versions of KDE/FreeBSD and
firefox4 but stopped working in one of 4.6.x releases or after one of firefox
upgrades, not sure which :(

I could have two maximized firefox windows and could drag a tab from one window
over a "thumb" of the other windows on a taskbar, the target window would then be
raised and I could drag the tab inside that window to a proper location.  Now the
target windows is not raised when I try to drag over/onto its taskbar "thumb".

--
Andriy Gapon