[kde-freebsd] Re: qt4 raster graphics rendering is broken

Alexey Serebryakoff overlapped at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:44:02 CET 2011

Yes, I'm just confirmed that test on FreeBSD (but running qtconfig-qt4 without
any options works is okay).

I'm using Qt4.6.3 version.

#uname -a
FreeBSD karfagen.mshome 8.0-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p4 #1: Tue Jul 27
21:49:43 NOVST 2010     smooky at karfagen.mshome:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KARFAGEN
i386

The same tests on Kubuntu running qt4-qtconfig with options "-graphicssystem
raster" was successful. (See the screen in attached file).

Using Qt4.7.0

smooky at ubuntu:~$ uname -a
Linux ubuntu 2.6.35-24-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 2 01:41:57 UTC 2010 i686
GNU/Linux

--
Best regards,
Alexey Serebryakoff