[kde-freebsd] please ports/japanese/kde4-l10n additional text.

TAKANO Yuji takachan at running-dog.net
Tue Apr 26 04:25:05 CEST 2011

Hello. My name is TAKANO Yuji. From japan.

I use KDE4 by FreeBSD. And I am staff of "Japan KDE Users' Group"
(JKUG: www.kde.gr.jp).

Application of kdepim4 does not Japanize at japanese/kde4-l10n.
Because it is displayed in English, I am very inconvenient.

Because I made ports which applied the Japanese text which I
brought from kdepim-4.5.5 to japanese/kde4-l10n with a patch,
would I adopt it?

http://icmpv6.org/Prog/FreeBSD_ports/ports-ja-kde4-462-l10n-20110409.tgz

There are two files in japanese/kde4-l10n/files.

In addition, it becomes kdepim-4.5.5 that translation of the
Japanese text advances most.

KDE4 is in a very happy condition when I use my ports ;-).

Examination thanking you in advance.

Thank you.

TAKANO Yuji
---