[kde-freebsd] "power_profile: changed to 'performance'"

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Sep 1 13:34:02 CEST 2010

On Saturday 24 July 2010 21:51:18 Andriy Gapon wrote:
> The message is produced by /etc/rc.d/power_profile script.
> As I've said, this is a desktop machine, there is no acad driver
> attachment, and I've verified that the script is not executed by devd.
> Instead, it seems that the script is executed by hald.  And it seems
that
> hald executes it because of a request that comes to it via dbus.  I
> suspect that some component of KDE (PowerDevil?) sends the
request.

hello!

i only get those message when i (un)plug the ac cable... can you
please attach your ~/.kde4/share/config/powerdevil* files?
also, do you get messages about economy power profile too?
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD Committer <avilla at FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a
function.
		-- Garrison Keillor