[kde-freebsd] KMail problems

David david at usermode.org
Fri Oct 29 18:27:32 CEST 2010

  I am having KMail problems again. Akonadi is not starting. I had this
before, and people said "update kmail". But I have everything updated,
no luck. It has been this way for a week now.

I am attaching the Akonadi Server Self-Test Report. It fails on tests
10, 11, 12, and 14. The first three say that Akonadi/Nepomuk are not
registered at D-Bus.

Any clues? I would rather use kmail than thunderbird.

--
David Johnson