[kde-freebsd] Keeping freebsd.kde.org?

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 16 09:14:03 CEST 2010

i've been trying a couple of times to update that information, just to
discover i wasn't allowed (you would say the first time should have
been enough... you're probably right)
if we decide to keep the domain i apply to keep it up to date (just
like i already try to do with the wiki). the same applies if we move
it to techbase or anywhere else... i just need permissions to edit the
contents :)

and yes, one day i'll probably write something for the porter's
handbook too (i'm not sure the regular needs anything)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla