[kde-freebsd] Konqueror Unusable

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:15:13 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 20 May 2009 21:37:58 Mel Flynn wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 May 2009 20:02:55 David Naylor wrote:
> > This will fix the middle click problem.  If it were easy to downgrade to
> > Xserver-1.5 then that might confirm the hypothesis.
>
> I should resurrect my Xorg jail using Alexander Leidinger's patches,
> unfortunately ENOTIME at the moment.

I made an important discover [for me at least] (just before sending in a bug
report to KDE).  The text boxes work fine!  They just do not respond to
left-mouse-click (or right-mouse-click if using left-handed mouse).

I can get a cursor if I tab to the textbox.  Once tabbed in the mouse works as
expected (I'm able to relocate the cursor via clicking).  Keyboard inputs
also work as expected.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!