[kde-freebsd] ports/134230: graphics/digikam-kde4 does not build from ports

Dima Panov Fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Fri Jun 5 06:21:53 CEST 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 12:27:21 Jason E. Hale wrote:
> The build problem in this PR is caused by QT3 style headers in certain
> files. I added a replacement list to fix those headers.
>
> While I was fixing this, I discovered that if KDE3 versions of kipi,
> kdcraw, or kexiv2 were installed, the KDE3 version would be picked up
> instead of the KDE4 version.  This is because CMake looks in the system
> paths first and uses that library even if pkg-config is specifically
> telling it to use the KDE4 one.  My patch uses the newer pkg-config module
> and disables the default path.
>
> I also turned the optional requirements into OPTIONS since not specifically
> disabling them or specifically making them dependencies will cause
> problems if they are linked to but then deinstalled.  I tested all OPTIONS
> and no additional files are installed.
>
> Misc: depend on pkg-config, add more QT_COMPONENTS that digikam
> links to, remove share/apps/solid/actions from pkg-plist since it is in
> kdehier

Oh thanks! It's a great work, and I can use DigKam again!

May be kipi-plugins-kde have a similar problem?
It also doesn't build from ports with recens kde4

--
Dmitry "Red Fox" Panov @ Home	                  FreeBSD since September, 1995
Khabarovsk, Russia       Skype:dima.panov | Jabber.org:fluffy.khv | ICQ:1745024