[kde-freebsd] 4.2-Beta2 akonadi not registering at dbus-session

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Sat Jan 10 00:30:52 CET 2009

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:40:18 -0600, Matt wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Dorian Büttner <dorian.buettner at gmx.de>
wrote:
> > everyone but me has his akonadi running?
I've got the same message only on first logon to 4.1.85. Now it runs, though I
have not looked at it closely. You can tweak/test akonadi via
systemsettings>advanced>akonadi configuration.
Also http://userbase.kde.org/Akonadi may be useful.
Please report your results here.

> Mine only worked when I switched the configuration from the Internal
> the the External MySQL server.  I haven't had any time to try and
> figure out why that was the case though.  Seems to work fine for me
> with the external option.
I use the default configuration with internal mysql
(/usr/local/bin/mysqld_safe).

Max